Music

Walt to compose a rap and create a rap ( with beat if possible) about bullyingHow did you go about achieving this? We achieved this well we could have done a few things better
What resources did you use Imagination, The HTML5 drum kit
did you go through this process alone ofdid you collaborate? I collaborated with cayden and harryhow did you find this process slightly Embarrasing
what part did youmost enjoy using the drum kit (online)
What is your next step help my team more


Here is my rap...
Don’t be a bully just spread the plea       
We don’t like people victims just let them be

We know Mr Bullie, we know everything
You may be my friend now but you hurt me everywhere

Chorus
Give Me An M an R an B an U an L an L an I and a E
Mr Bullie
We don’t like it at all

Dark And Light we choose light
But you Mr Bullie you may choose but you ain’t no friend
Try to be the one who’s polite

We know how you started it
Your one whos afraid
Don’t be bullie be a friend

Or your gonna be in thinking spot

No comments:

Post a Comment