I.A.L.T recount the Oaklands School Jubilee.
In my piece of writing I am proud of .....
My full stops and capital letters. My punctuation.
In athletics I have been learning to run from a lying start and working towards a crouched normal sprint start.
I know I can do this when I can:
- Get into the starting position ready to race
- Push myself up into a running position
- Aim to run towards the finish line
- Run hard and fast in a straight line to reach the finish line
- Run from a crouched sprint starting position.
I can get ready, push myself up and run fast to the finish line. I am learning to run from a crouched sprint start position.
In Reading I am learning to:
Read beyond the text and draw inference.
I know when I can do this because I can:
- Talk about the authors message
- Ask questions about the text
- Answer questions about the text
- Tell others what the text is about
I can already answer questions about the text, tell others what the text is about, and talk about the authors message. I am now learning to ask more complex questions about the text.