There was an error in this gadget

Term 1 2017 Goal Review Student

Term 1 2017 Goal Review and Next Steps
Name:
Parent Goal(s)
Strategies I can use are:
Review
Eg What strategies have you used to improve? Have you made progress? How do you know?
Next Step
Eg My next step is……...
Social →   recognising the signs when people have had enough
Learning→ enjoy it!


I can look at their expression and see if they’ve had enough.
Contribute all the time and be helpful.






Student Goal(s)
Strategies I can use are:
Review
Eg What strategies have you used to improve? Have you made progress? How do you know?
Next Step
Eg My next step is……...
My goal is to improve my handwriting and perfect my linking.

To use punctuation correctly to enhance my work.






Writing the writing slower or practice and for punctuation
Check with another person and see if they think anything is wrong

My next step is my letter formations and punctuation

No comments:

Post a Comment